Today, we are going to share 8 different types of KWFT Loans that may be of help to you. Kenya Women Microfinance Bank (KWFT) is one of the leading Microfinance Institutions in Kenya dedicated to meet the needs of women.
KWFT was founded on 1981 by a group of women from different professions in a bid to tackle the financial and non-financial needs of women in Kenya.
The microfinance institution currently serves more than 800k customers across Kenya and they are attended too by over 2800 well trained employees.
Kenya Women Microfinance Bank is a fully fledged Microfinance bank providing banking services among them credit and saving products that meet the needs of entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
How to Open An Account With KWFT
- You need to have either a passport or National ID.
- For men who would like to open an account with KWFT, you need to team up with a woman as an entry point.
- Then visit the nearest KWFT branch within your area and fill in the registration form.
- Alternatively, open https://www.kwftbank.com/component/users/?view=registration and do the registration online.
KWFT Savings Accounts
This type of account is for holders who would like to invest in their tomorrow and also in that of their dear ones.
Types of KWFT Savings Accounts
1. Tausi Junior Account – This type of account is for parents who would like to save for the future of their kids (both boys and girls) who are below 18 years. This will instigate a saving culture in them.
2. Tausi Teen Account – This type of account is for children between age 12 – 17 years (both boys and girls) to relish their financial freedom and also sharpen their saving skills.
3. Student Account – This type of account is for ladies between age 18 – 26 years who are in colleges or universities across the country acquiring knowledge.
4. Inuka Transactional Account – This type of account is designated for people who want to have easy access to their money whenever they need it.
5. Tegemeo Savings Account – This type of account is designated for discerning savers who want to improve their savings to meet their desired financial target.
6. Riziki Fixed Deposit Account – This type of account is for people or institutions who long for a savings plan for a certain duration of time.
7. Call Account – This type of account is good for people who want to save for a short time to work on their short term projects.
8. Tujiunge Chama Account – This type of account is for KWFT women members in either a formal or informal group and want to grow their savings.
9. Inuka Salary Account – This type of account is for clients who are employed and would want to have access to their income and be granted personal loans without any hassle.
8 Different Types of KWFT Loans
1. KWFT Business Loans
This type of loan is given to clients who are into business.
KWFT offers 4 different types of loans that fall under the Business Loans category. They include:
It is given to women and young ladies who are into micro, small and medium businesses in order to broaden their hustles.
It is given to large scale entrepreneurs who are well established and require expanding their business
Asset Financing Loans
It is given to both new and old clients who want to purchase tangible assets for business efficiency and commercial usage. Eg: Cars, Motorbikes and office equipment among other things.
Tujiunge Chama Account Loans
It is for both formal and informal women in a chama and would want to meet their financial goals.
2. KWFT Emergency Loans
It is given to people who have been faced with an emergency. Eg: fire, loss of properties as a result of burglary, death of livestock and stock loss.
3. KWFT Education Loans
It is given to clients who want to further their education or pay school fees for their loved ones.
4. KWFT Consumer Loans
It is divided into two. Phone loan and Salary loan.
Phone Loan – It is given to customers who want to have access to high-quality phones that are affordable to boost Mobile Banking.
Salary Loan – It is given employed clients against their income to broaden their credit facility.
5. KWFT Nyumba Smart Loan
It is given to customers who want to purchase high-quality building materials for their homes under construction.
6. KWFT Clean and Renewable Energy Loans
It is given to women in rural areas so that they can have access to biogas, electricity connection, solar and eco-friendly stoves among other things.
7. KWFT Kilimo Bora Loans
This type of loan is given to women in rural areas who are into dairy farming, green house farming, fish farming, bee keeping and agro-dealing among other things.
8. KWFT Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Loans
This type of loan is given to women in rural areas to boost their access to water, sanitation and hygiene products.
It is worth noting that you can be denied KWFT Loans if you don’t meet the requirements. This means that you need to be fully equipped with all the required documents to avoid being sent back home.
Tel: 0703 067 000 or 0730 167 000