In this article, we are going to share a detailed procedure on how to pay branch loan in Kenya and how to apply for branch loan in Kenya with a simplified step-by-step guide. Branch is a mobile loan app in Kenya that gives loans to their clients without having to deposit a collateral.
The app was founded in 2015 and has more than 10 million downloads on Google play store.
Requirements For Applying Branch Loan in Kenya
- Registered Safaricom line with an M-Pesa account.
- Android enabled smartphone.
- National ID.
How to Download Branch Loan Application
- Go to Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Search for Branch application and install it on your cell phone.
- Open the app and log into Branch app using your mobile number.
- Fill in the form so as to enable branch to conduct a review. The information include country of origin, National ID number, Full names and date of birth.
- Wait for Branch to fully activate your account so that you can apply for loan.
Branch Loan: How to Apply For Branch Loan in Kenya
- Once your account has been approved by Branch, open the app and you will be taken to a page with different loan offers.
- For a first-timer, the loan limit will be Ksh. 1,000.
- Choose the loan offer that best suits you.
- A text message will be sent to your phone by Branch informing you about the status of your loan application.
- If approved, the money will be deposited into your Mpesa account.
How to Pay Branch Loan
- Open M-Pesa menu on your mobile phone.
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa option.
- Select Pay Bill and enter Branch loan paybill number 998608 on the business number section.
- On the account number option enter your mobile number.
- Enter the loan amount you wish to repay.
- Fill in your M-Pesa pin number and click OK.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Branch and M-Pesa.
I hope this simplified guide on how to pay Branch loan and how to apply for Branch loan has been of great help to you. For further details, we recommend you check their official website.