Here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to apply Shika loan. Shika loan app is a mobile money lending application by Alternative Circle, a credit company based at Orbit Place, Westlands Road, Nairobi, Kenya.
The mobile app has been in existence since March 2016 and currently has more than 100k plus downloads on Google Play Store.
Shika Loan Registration
- Install Shika loan app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the information which will help in fastening the loan approval process.
- Upon competing the registration process, a notification will pop up on the screen of your phone with the loan limit.
How to Apply Shika Loan
- Open the Shika loan app on your smartphone and log in using your phone number and secret PIN you chose.
- Go to “Request Loan”.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to borrow as per your loan limit.
- Enter your secret PIN number.
- Click on the confirm button.
- You will receive a message from Mpesa stating that the money has been credit your Mpesa account.
Shika Loan Repayment Procedure Through Mpesa
- On your mobile phone, go to Mpesa menu.
- Choose “Lipa na Mpesa” option.
- Choose “Pay Bill” and enter 811655 on the business number option.
- On the account number option, enter the phone number that was used during registration.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to repay.
- Enter your Mpesa secret PIN number and submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Shika and Mpesa.
Shika Loan Contacts
Email : email@example.com
P.O Box 16872-00100
Orbit Place, Westlands Road Nairobi, Kenya