Below is a simple guide on how to apply for Zash loan and how to repay Zash loan. Zash loan app, formerly known to many as KopaKash, is one of the fastest-growing mobile loan apps in Kenya.
The mobile loan app is a product of KopaKash developer and has more than 100k downloads on Google Play Store with a rating of 4.2.
The minimum loan amount Zash app can give is Ksh. 500 and maximum Ksh. 50,000. The loan term for Zash is 91 days with the longest being 120 days.
Zash loan app APR is 24% and the maximum interest rate is 20% per year. This however depends on your loan amount. One thing I like about Zash loan app is that they don’t require credit history of the loan applicant in order to approve a loan. Besides that, the disbursement of Zash loan to your M-Pesa account or bank account once approved takes less than 5 minutes.
Review of loan application normally takes 30 minutes.
Zash Loan Requirements
- Kenya citizen.
- Be between 18 to 60 years old.
- Have a monthly source of income.
Zash Loan App Registration Process
- Go to Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Search for Zash loan app.
- Click on the install button.
- Open the mobile loan app.
- The app will request to access your camera, contact, location, phone, storage, and SMS. Click on allow access.
- Enter your phone number. It should be registered with M-Pesa.
- Click on loan.
- A verification code will be sent to your phone via SMS. Key it in.
- Set your account password and click on “Open ZASH LOAN”.
How to Apply For Zash Loan.
- Click on start.
- Choose the loan amount of your choice.
- Choose your preferred loan term.
- Click on the submit button.
- If your loan application process becomes successful, the money will be sent to your M-Pesa account in less than 5 minutes.
How to Pay Zash Loan Using M-Pesa
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Choose paybill.
- On the business number section, enter Zash paybill number 733555.
- On the account number section, enter your phone number.
- Enter loan amount.
- Key in your M-Pesa pin number.
- Confirm if the information you’ve entered is correct and submit the information.
How to Pay Zash Loan Via Bank
Below are bank details to use when repaying your Zash loan via bank:
Account Name: Lui Bo
Account number: 2041217491
Bank Name: BARCLAYS BANK OF KENYA LIMITED
Branch Name: QUEENSWAY HOUSE
Short Code: 03094
Zash Loan Contacts