Here is a simple guide on how to apply for Tumiwa loan. Tumiwa loan app is a mobile loan app in Kenya that gives short-term loans to their clients.
The credit app is a product of ThePillars INC and has more than 10k downloads on Google playstore with a rating of 2.5.
One thing i don’t like about Tumiwa loan app is that they take too long to disburse loans to the borrowers.
Tumiwa Loan App Registration Process
- Download Tumiwa loan app on Google Playstore.
- Open the app and enter your phone number to continue.
- You will be asked, “Is this the number you want to create an account with +2547******?” Say YES.
- Enter the verification code that will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter your full names as they appear on your National ID.
- Enter your National ID number.
- Enter your phone number.
- Submit the information.
- You will receive a response from Tumiwa loan app telling you “Hi? Loans Vine your application details have been successfully approved you can now proceed with the loan application”.
- Your loan limit will be displayed on the screen.
How to Apply For Tumiwa Loan
- Go to Kopa Loan.
- Select the loan type.
- You will be asked if you have ever borrowed a loan from any other credit app. Say “Yes” or “No”.
- If yes, you will be asked to give a valid reason and how you used the loan.
- You will also be asked if you have any outstanding loan from any other money lender. Say “Yes” or “No”.
- Enter amount details.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to borrow. It should be within your loan limit.
- Enter the payment period. It should be between (2 to 30 days).
- Submit the information and wait for the money to be sent to your M-Pesa account within 8 hours.