Below is a simple guide on how to apply for Tala loan and how to pay Tala loan using M-Pesa. Tala, formerly Mpoko Rahisi, is a mobile loan application that was founded by Shivani Siroya, who is also the CEO.
Tala is a product of Inventure and has over 5 million downloads on Google Play Store. The app also allows their customers to borrow up to Ksh. 50,000.
How to Apply For Tala Loan
- Download and install Tala loan application on your android phone.
- Create an account on the app and answer the questions so as to know if you are qualified for a loan or not.
- Successful loan applicants can choose if they want to repay their Tala loan in two instalments within a period of month or full amount end month.
- Once your loan has been approved, the money will be credited to your Mpesa via the number you used during registration.
- Please note that your loan limit will increase if you pay your Tala loan right on time.
How to Pay Tala Loan Using M-Pesa
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your smart phone.
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa option.
- Choose Paybill.
- Select Enter Business no.
- On the business no section enter Tala paybill number 851900.
- On the account number section enter your phone number.
- Enter loan amount.
- Key in your M-Pesa pin number and confirm if all the details you’ve entered are correct.
- Submit the information.
- You will receive a confirmation message from M-Pesa and Tala loan.
We hope that this simple guide on how to apply for Tala loan and how to pay Tala loan using M-Pesa has been of great help to you.