Here is a simple guide on how to apply for Senti loan and how to pay Senti loan. Senti is a micro-credit mobile app in Kenya that gives loans to borrowers who are in dire need of money anytime or anywhere.
The mobile loan app is a product of Roamtech and has more than 100k downloads on Google play store with a rating of 3.9.
The good thing with Senti loan app is that there are no queues or paperwork involved. To qualify for Senti loan, you need to be an active Safaricom subscriber for at least 6 months.
14-day loan payment term has a one-time fee of 10 to 15% while 30-days 15%.
The app also has a section that allows individuals to purchase credit using Senti loans and pay bills.
Senti Loan App Registration Process
- Open Google play store on your android phone.
- Search for Senti loan app and click on the install button.
- Launch the app and click on the “Get Started” button.
- Select an email address to be used by Senti loan ap.
- Allow the app to make and manage phone calls.
- Allow the app to access your contacts.
- Allow the app to access the location of your phone.
Fill in the details below:
- Valid phone number.
- Full names as they appear in your National ID.
- National ID or Passport number
- Tick on the “Terms and Conditions” button and continue with registration.
- Confirm your details and click on “continue”.
A text message will be sent to your phone with the verification. Enter the code and click continue.
- Choose a secret pin that you will be using to access Senti loan app.
- Allow the loan app to view usage statistics on the next screen. This will increase your chances of getting a loan.
Complete your profile by filling the details below:
- Education level
- Marital status
- Employment status
- Monthly income
- Place of work
How to Apply For Senti Loan
- Open Senti loan app.
- Click on “Get Loan”.
- Apply for loan within your limit.
- If successful, the loan will be deposited to your M-Pesa account in less than 5 minutes.
How to Pay Senti Loan
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Select paybill.
- On the business number section, enter Senti paybill number 517910.
- On the account number section, enter your phone number.
- Enter loan amount.
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN.
- Confirm if all the details you’ve entered are correct.
- Press OK.
- You will receive a confirmation message from M-Pesa and Senti.
Senti Loan App Contacts
Tel: 0712 517 910
I hope that this post on how to apply for Senti loan and how to pay Senti loan has been of great help to you.