Below is a simple guide on how to apply for Saida loan and how to repay Saida loan. Saida Loan app has been considered as one of the best loans apps in Kenya that issues loans via M-Pesa and Airtel money.
The mobile loan app was launched in 2015 and currently has more than 500k plus downloads on Google Play Store.
With Saida Loan app, one can borrow up to Ksh. 25,000 and your loan limit will depend on the usage of M-Pesa, SMS, calls and internet among other things. What i like about Saida most, is that their interest rate is 7.5% and repayment period of loan is up to 90 days.
Saida Loan Application
How to Apply For Saida Loan
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Saida loan application.
- Create an account and fill in the required details.
- Saida will check how you have been using your mobile phone to call, sms, browse and also to send and receive money using either M-Pesa or Airtel Money.
- Saida will send you a notification telling you the amount of money you can borrow.
- Apply for the loan and if successful, the money will be sent to your M-Pesa account.
- Saida will also send you their repayment terms.
It is advisable to go through reviews of other users on Google Play Store before using Saida Loan Application.
How to Repay Saida Loan
- Go to Sim Toolkit on your phone and select M-Pesa.
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter Saida loan paybill number 854400.
- On the “Account No” section, enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter the amount due and submit the information.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Saida and M-Pesa.
Saida Loan Customer Care Number
I hope that this post on how to apply for Saida loan and how to repay Saida loan has been of great help to you.