Here is a simple guide on how to apply for Okolea loan and how to repay Okolea loan. Okolea loan app is without a doubt one of the fastest-growing loan apps in Kenya.
The app has more than 100k plus downloads on Google Play Store and their interest rate is between 5% to 15% per month. The loan app currently has more than 265k registered clients.
One thing i like about Okolea loan app is the fact that they offer unsecured loans to their clients.
Their loans are approved quickly if one gives informational that is credible, and also allow Okolea to access their Mpesa and CRB account. Be warned that if you default Okolea loan, your details will be forwarded to debt collectors and Credit Reference Bureaus (CRB).
How to Apply For Okolea Loan
- Go to Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Download the Okolea Loan Application.
- Fill in the required details in order to become a registered client.
- Log in to the loan app.
- Check your loan limit and apply within the range.
- The money will be sent to your M-Pesa account in less than 2 minutes.
How to Repay Okolea Loan
- On your mobile phone go to Sim Toolkit.
- Click on M-Pesa.
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA.
- Choose Pay Bill.
- On the Enter business no. section, fill in Okolea loan paybill number 245316.
- On the Account no. section, enter your mobile number.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to send and submit the information.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Okolea and M-Pesa.
Okolea Loan App Contacts
Phone: 0724 817 221 or 0709 615 000
I hope that this simple guide on how to apply for Okolea loan and also how to repay Okolea loan has been of great help to you.