Before the end of this post, you will learn how to apply for Okash loan and how to pay Okash loan. Okash is one of the fastest growing mobile loan apps in Kenya. The micro-lending application that is a product of Opera group, was launched in March 2018 and currently has more than 1 million downloads on Google Play Store.
With Okash, one can borrow up to Ksh. 50,000 and the shortest tenor is 3 months, with the longest being 365 days. Their interest rate (maximum) is 24% per day.
Okash Loan Registration Process.
- Download Okash loan app on Google Play Store.
- Open the app and click on the sign up button.
- Fill in the required details. They include;
- Full names.
- National ID number
- Date of birth.
- Education level.
- Details of any outstanding loans.
- Marital status of the applicant.
- Monthly salary.
- Employment details if you are employed.
- Residential area.
- Referee’s real names and mobile number.
- Verify your mobile number.
- Activate your Okash loan account.
- Once your Okash account has been fully activated, they will analyze your information to determine if you are eligible for loan.
How to Apply For Okash Loan
- On your smartphone, open the Okash app.
- Log in to your Okash account.
- Check the loan limit displayed on the screen.
- Select the amount of money you wish to borrow.
- Select the period of time you will take to repay Okash loan.
- Apply for the loan.
- The loan will be disbursed to your Mpesa account in minutes.
NB: Repay Okash Loan in time to avoid being listed on CRB.
How to Pay Okash Loan
- Open the Okash Loan app on your smartphone.
- Login to your Okash account.
- Choose ‘Make a repayment’.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Mpesa menu.
- Fill in the details including your Mpesa PIN number.
- Click on the repay button.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Mpesa and Okash stating that your has been successfully repaid.
Okash Customer Care Contacts
Email : email@example.com with your registered Mpesa number being the subject.
Tel : 020 7659988
I hope that simple guide on to apply for Okash loan and how to pay Okash loan has been of great help to you.