Here is a simple guide on how to apply for Mokash loan and how to pay Mokash loan. Mokash is a mobile money lending app in Kenya that enables their clients to access instant loan at any time.
The app has 100k plus downloads on Google Playstore with a rating of 3.2.
NB: You need to pay a registration fee of Ksh. 250.
Mokash Loan App Registration Process
1. Download Mokash loan app on Google Playstore.
2. Open the loan app and click on “Register New Account”.
3. Fill in the details below:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- National ID Number
- Date of Birth
- M-Pesa Phone Number
- Valid email address
4. Accept the terms and conditions and submit the information.
5. If the registration goes through, you will be logged in to Mpawa Loan app.
How to Apply for Mokash Loan
- Open Mokash loan app on your smartphone.
- Go to apply for loans and follow the prompts.
- If the loan application goes through, the funds will be sent to your M-Pesa account.
How to Pay Mokash Loan Using M-Pesa
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Select paybill.
- On the business number section, enter Mokash paybill number 151221.
- On the account number section, enter your phone number.
- Enter your loan amount.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin number and submit the information.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Mokasha and M-Pesa.
Mokash Kenya Contacts
Call: +254 715 106 124
I hope that this post on how to apply for Mokash and how to pay Mokash loan has been of great help to you.