Here is a simple guide on how to apply for Hikash loan. Hikash is a mobile loan app in Kenya that gives loans to members at a very low-interest rate.
The mobile loan app is a product of APPLINK and has more than 100k downloads on Google Play Store with a rating of 4.3.
The minimum loan amount Hikash gives to borrowers is Ksh. 2,000 and maximum Ksh. 50,000. The Ksh. 50,000 loan limit can only be attained if you repay your loan right on time.
Hikash loan interest ranges up to 36% p.a and no service fee is required.
Their loan repayment period is between 91 days and 365 days.
Hikash Loan App Registration Process
- Go to Google Play Store on your android phone.
- Search for Hikash loan app.
- Download the mobile loan app.
- Open Hikash loan app and click on “login to apply for a loan”.
- Enter your phone number.
- Allow the app to send and view SMS messages,.
- A verification code will be sent to your phone. Enter the code.
- Select your 4 digit password and confirm.
- Allow access to contacts, location, messages, and calendar.
Create a profile by filling in the details below:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- National ID No.
- Date of birth
- Employment details
- Emergency contact numbers
How to Apply For Hikash Loan
- Choose the loan amount within your limit.
- Click on “apply now”.
- Tick on “terms and conditions” and click on submit.
- Your Hikash loan amount will be processed.
- If your application goes through successfully, the money will be credited to your M-Pesa.
Hikash Loan Contacts
Email : email@example.com
Phone : + 254794896360
I hope that this simple guide on how to apply for Hikash loan has been of great help to you.